- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the business relations of the company Petit Lulu SK, s.r.o., Poludníková 3, 821 02 Bratislava, Company ID: 48 049 581, registered in the Commercial Register Bratislava I, Section: Sro, insert No 102422/B (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) and any other natural or legal person in the position of the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”) in the purchase of goods offered by the Seller via e-commerce (hereinafter referred to as “e-shop”) on the Seller’s website woollies.com or www.woollies.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) and are an integral part of the purchase contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller at a distance through online e-commerce (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Contract”) .
- The provisions derogating from the Terms and Conditions may be negotiated in the Purchase Contract. Such derogatory provisions take precedence over the Terms and Conditions.
- Legal relationships between the Buyer and the Seller that are not governed by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of generally binding legislation.
Registration / login, user account
- Buyers can access their user interface (hereinafter referred to as the “User Account”) based on the Buyer’s registration on the website. From their user interface, the Buyers can make orders of goods. If the e-shop web interface allows, the Buyer can place ordering of goods even without registration directly from the web interface of the store.
- Access to the User Account is secured by the username and the password. The Buyer is required to keep confidentiality about the information required to access his/her user account and takes into account that the Seller is not liable for breach of this obligation by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is not entitled to allow third parties to use the User Account.
- The Seller may cancel the User Account, especially if the Buyer does not use his/her User Account for a long time or if the Buyer breaches his/her obligations under the Purchase Contract or Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer accepts that the User Account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the HW and SW equipment of the Seller, or the necessary maintenance of HW and SW equipment of third parties.
Ordering the goods and entering into a Purchase Contract
- Ordering in e-shop is made via an electronic order or shopping basket, or by e-mail (hereinafter referred to as “e-mail”) to: objednávky@woollies.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- An electronic order is an order sent by an electronic form processed by an e-shop as well as an e-mail order of the Buyer containing, but not limited to, information about the Buyer, the list and price of the ordered goods, the method of payment for the goods ordered, the method of delivery of the goods, etc.
- Before sending an order, the Buyer is required to understand the Terms and Conditions that are available on the Seller’s website. By sending the order, the Buyer confirms that he/she agrees with the Terms and Conditions. Each order delivered to the Seller is binding and will be confirmed by an e-mail sent to the address indicated by the Buyer, or to the address from which the Seller received the order.
- The validity of an electronic order is a complete, true and correct completion of all the required data and items necessary for a smooth delivery of the shipment. In case of any uncertainty when ordering the goods, the Buyer may address his/her questions to the Seller by an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that a permanent Purchase Contract is not agreed between the Seller and the Buyer in a written form, the Buyer’s electronic order through an e-shop, or a Buyer’s order by an e-mail is considered as a proposal to conclude a contract between the Buyer and the Seller. The contractual relationship arises by accepting an order by the Seller. The Buyer takes into account that the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Contract.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it if, due to the sell-out of the stock or for any other reason which the Seller cannot affect, the Seller cannot deliver the goods to the Buyer under the agreed terms. The Seller commits to inform the Buyer about this fact without any delay. If the Buyer has already paid part or the whole of the purchase price, the Seller will pay back the aliquot part.
Complaints, warranty and withdrawal from the Purchase Contract
- The Buyer is obliged to inspect the goods and check their completeness without undue delay after delivery. Any inconsistency between the delivered goods and the goods stated in the Purchase Contract is the Buyer obliged to notify to the Seller immediately.
- Accepted are only claims of goods purchased through the Seller’s e-shop via electronic order, or a shopping basket, goods ordered by e-mail, purchased in person at the presentation events, upon proof of payment of the goods, with a completed complaint form and a description of the defect.
- The rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer regarding the Seller’s liability for any defects of the goods, including warranty conditions between the Seller and the Buyer as a consumer, are governed by the applicable generally binding legal regulations.
- The Seller declares that the goods are in perfect condition in accordance with the Purchase Contract.
- The Buyer is entitled, under Section 7 et seq. of the Act no. 102/2014 Coll., to withdraw from the Purchase Contract within 14 business days. The declaration of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract must be delivered to the Seller with the goods within 14 days of receipt of the goods by the Buyer, to the address of the Seller: Petit Lulu SK, s.r.o. Poludnikova 3, 821 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. The period of 14 days from receipt of the goods by the Buyer shall be deemed to have been maintained if the goods were submitted for carriage on the last day of the period at the latest.
- If the goods show signs of permanent use or damage due to the permanent use, the Seller is not obliged to accept the withdrawal.
- The Buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the Seller.
- The Seller will not accept the shipment of goods in the form of payment on delivery.
- In the event of failure to comply with any of the above terms of the contract withdrawal, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and return the goods back to the Buyer on the Buyer’s expense.
- The Buyer, pursuant to the Section 7 par. 6) of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll., is not entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Contract, subject of which is the sale of goods contained in a protective packaging which is not suitable to return for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been damaged after delivery.
- If the Buyer delivers after withdrawal from the contract to the Seller goods used, which are damaged or incomplete or whose value is reduced by the Buyer’s treatment, the Seller is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, or the Seller is entitled to compensation from the Buyer for a reduction in the value of the goods which the Seller is entitled to offset against the Buyer’s claim for a refund of the purchase price and the Buyer is notified about that fact.
- After a valid withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Buyer the payments the Buyer has proven to pay in connection with the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, in particular the purchase price. Payments will be refunded to the Buyer within 14 calendar days of the date of withdrawal from the contract if the Buyer and the Seller do not agree otherwise. Upon the Buyer´s and the Seller’s agreement, refunds may be made in the form of an exchange for other goods, which will be sent either with the next customer’s order or separately.
Prices of goods and payment terms
- Current valid prices of goods, information on the costs of packaging and delivery of goods in the Slovak Republic are published on the Seller´s website. The Seller and the Buyer may exceptionally agree to adjust these currently valid prices. Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined with each other.
- The Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price in accordance with the Purchase Contract in good time for the goods whose order has been confirmed by the Seller. The purchase price under the Purchase Contract also includes the cost of packing and delivery of the goods. The costs of packing and delivery of goods in the Slovak Republic are published on the Seller’s website. The costs of packing and delivery of goods outside the Slovak Republic will be negotiated individually between the Seller and the Buyer.
- In the case of cash payment or in the case of payment on delivery, the purchase price is payable on receipt of the goods. In the case of a non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable in the sense of the Seller’s instructions.
- In the case of a cashless payment, the Buyer’s obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the purchase price is credited to the Seller’s account. The Buyer is obligated to enter the variable payment symbol stated in the Purchase Contract, or the name and surname (or business name) in the payment description.
Tatra banka, a.s. Hodžovo nám. 3, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Account number: 29 4646 5561 / 1100
IBAN: SK57 1100 0000 0029 4646 5561
Transport and delivery conditions
- Goods will be sent after the payment has been credited to the Seller’s account, except for cash and payment on delivery, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise.
- The method of delivery of the goods shall be determined by the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in the Purchase Contract.
- Goods ordered by the Buyer will be delivered to the Buyer through services of third parties. In the event the Seller was not able to deliver the goods (even repeatedly) to the Buyer and it will have to be returned to the Seller. The Seller is entitled to request from the Buyer reimbursement of such costs in the amount of 100% of the value of the price for the packaging and delivery of the goods, or if the packaging and delivery of the goods was provided by the Seller free of charge, in the amount of 5.0% of the value of the shipment, minimum, however, EUR 4.00.
- The Seller will deliver the goods to the Buyer within 14 business days. The delivery time may be longer in exceptional cases, and the Buyer will be informed about it in good time.
- The Buyer is required to inspect the shipment during its take over and, in the case of visible damage to the package, or even damage / loss of the goods themselves, is obliged to inform the representative of the delivery company and to file a complaint with him/her. The Seller is not responsible for damaging the goods during transport. The Seller commits to provide maximum assistance in dealing with a claim for damage to the goods when shipped after submitting a complaint protocol written with the shipping company.
Personal data protection
- Personal data of the Buyer as a natural person is processed by the Seller in accordance with the Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended.
- The Buyer gives the Seller permission to process his or her personal data for the purpose of using it in connection with the performance of the Purchase Contract between the Seller and the Buyer, in particular for the purpose of processing the registration, user account, e-shop order, tax document, execution and settlement of payment for goods, provision of possible claims and for marketing purposes (in particular sending of information about the goods, services, stock, etc.) of the Seller in the future according to the relevant provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The Buyer is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the given personal data.
- The Seller declares that, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, he/she processes the Buyer’s personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the Purchase Contract (sending of goods) through the following intermediaries:
- Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o., Senecká cesta 1, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, Company ID: 31 329 217,
- Slovenská pošta, a.s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, Company ID: 36 631 124.
- The Seller undertakes to delete his or her personal data at any time on the Buyer’s request from his/her database (except for the data necessary to record the Purchase Contracts). The Buyer is aware that such a request must be delivered to the Seller in writing to the address of the company’s registered office, or by e-mail.
- The legal relationships and conditions not expressly regulated here, as well as any disputes arising out of non-fulfilment of these Terms and Conditions or the Purchase Contract are governed by the relevant provisions of the generally binding legal regulations.
- If some of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions become ineffective, the effectiveness of the other provisions will not be affected.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to the extent and wording on which they are displayed on the Seller’s website on the day the Buyer sends the Order.
- The Seller is entitled to unilaterally change the Terms and Conditions which come into effect and become effective on the date of their publication on the Seller’s website. Contractual relationships that arose before the effectiveness of the new Terms and Conditions are governed by the Terms and Conditions valid and effective until the establishment of these contractual relationships.